Saturday, 18 May 2024, 10:17
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Concept maps - indoor - Cadalion Online Official Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Cadalion Online Official Forum » Game Main » Art/Media/Graphics » Concept maps - indoor (2d concept maps showing indoor areas or town maps)
Concept maps - indoor
kagisoraDate: Sunday, 14 September 2008, 21:39 | Message # 1
Level 1
Group: Staff
ok, this will be used same way as the area maps thread, xept for buildings, towns and other "civilized" areas.
it might be handy to add notes detailing the uses of certain objects. (like chests etc)
on to the maps....
...at least i say that :P so far i got one map for this area, and it hasn't even been approved yet.

Tower top floor; this area is supposed to be the top floor of a tower, with a staircase at the center and a balcony, giving a great view.
It's possible to walk around the edges, which seemed a cool thing to add, but has no real use except for walking around :P.
Might be fun as an area for a sub-boss type monster, making players climb the tower together and fighting the boss on the balcony at the end.
http://pics.livejournal.com/kagisora/pic/0000g5b8
I'll get to work on modeling this one as soon as i get 3ds back up :P

Message edited by kagisora - Sunday, 14 September 2008, 21:41

JamesDate: Monday, 15 September 2008, 17:16 | Message # 2
Project Leader
Group: Administrators
We can have this tower on another island.

Cadalion Online is part of Aftershock Development Studios

Aftershock Development Studios Website
Aftershock Development Studios

Cadalion Online Official Forum » Game Main » Art/Media/Graphics » Concept maps - indoor (2d concept maps showing indoor areas or town maps)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Powered by uCoz